HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR (Kshs40,000)
Our client in the hotel industry based in Westlands, Nairobi is seeking to employ a human resource coordinator.
Duties, Responsibilities, Skills and Experience:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Qualifications, Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelors’ degree or diploma in human resources or related (essential).
- At least Two (2) years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
- At least One (1) year experience doing HR in the Hotel Industry.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as human resource coordinator.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.