HR SUPERVISOR (Kshs18,000)
REPORTS TO: ADMIN MANAGER
To ensure completeness and accuracy of the day-to-day human resource functions for our outsourcing client and ensure that workers are effectively managed to attain efficiency while increasing productivity for our client.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or its equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of the Labour Laws and especially the Employment act 2007.
- At least one (1) year experience in the related field.
Key Skills Required:
- Written and verbal communication.
- People skills.
- Employee relations.
- Conversant with all MS Office packages.
- Organizational skills.
- Conflict management.
- Confidentiality and discretion.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- High Level of Confidentiality.
- Attentiveness to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work and deal with all staff and clients.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor on clocking/attendance of all the seconded employees. Report cases of absenteeism or work abandonment.
- Preparing and administering staff orientation and onboarding plans in liaison with the Admin Manager
- Maintaining HR files and documentations for all the seconded staff while ensuring that all statutory and other relevant documentations are received and filed.
- Manage the daily attendance i.e. clock-ins and clock-outs and share a report with the admin manager on a weekly basis. This should be in liaison with branch supervisors and Eastmatt branch managers.
- Providing safe custody of all staff employment files as well as the master database of all employees complete with all the required baseline documents
- Regular site visits to all Eastmatt branches to ensure workers adhere to the set rules and regulations and are effective in their roles while addressing their concerns.
- Ensure that all personnel wear their name tags.
- Acting as the liaison person between Peoplelink and Eastmatt Branches and sharing reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Attend all meetings requested by client or HQ to appraise and evaluate the extent to which employee outsourcing is responding to the client’s organizational ‘pain points’. The supervisor is expected to be fully away of the all-tangible goals. The same is also communicated from time to time.
- Participate in all trainings and reporting on the business meeting deliberations as well as providing degree of impacts.
- Liaising with Clients representatives and Peoplelink management to escalate issues when they arise
- Handle accidents and ensure due process is followed in reporting the occurrences and as well ensuring that all occupational injuries and attended to in our medical facilities.
- Setting up and administering the staff disciplinary committee to deal with indiscipline cases from Eastmatt as well as other cases as instructed by the admin manager.
- Ensuring uniforms and PPEs are clean and are worn at all time by liaising with the supervisor on site.
- Manage and report any undesirable incidences in all the branches.
- Ensuring discipline is maintained by all our employees.
- Leave management in liaison with the Client and admin manager
- Facilitating the provided discipline management procedure at the branch levels as well at Peoplelink and Client’s head offices with the guidance of the admin manager and directors.
- Identify training needs in collaboration with Eastmatt branch supervisors and facilitating the training in order to tackle skills gaps and improve the business performance.
- Any other duties that may be allocated by your seniors from time to time.
LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY ESPECIALLY THOSE ABOVE 25 YEARS.
Applications to be sent via email only to email@example.com with the subject as “HR SUPERVISOR”
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.