HR SITE SUPERVISOR
- Diploma in Human Resource or its equivalent
- Knowledge of the Kenyan Labor Laws.
- Good supervision and management skills
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Living or willing to relocate to Mombasa/Kilifi
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in the recruitment and separation of staff.
- Responsible for induction and orientation of new employees.
- Addressing any staff concerns and queries to the relevant person via the right channels.
- Monitor on clocking/attendance of all the seconded employees. Report cases of absenteeism or work abandonment.
- Acting as the liaison between the client and Peoplelink as far is effective workers management is concerned
- Ensure uniforms and PPEs are worn at all time
- Handle disciplinary cases as per the set disciplinary procedures.
- Manage offs and leave days by employing appropriate Rota system.
- Liaising with Clients representatives and Peoplelink management to escalate issues when they arise.
- Ensuring that office common sense due care is adhered to- these include; good grooming, cleanliness of shop floor, kitchen area, toilets and lines, as well as avoidance of unnecessary interruptions like excessive phone usage
- Handle accidents and ensure due process is followed in reporting the occurrences
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as HR SITE SUPERVISOR.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.