HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER/ADMIN
Our client in the retail industry in Nairobi, seeks to hire a Human Resource Officer/Admin.
- Diploma/Degree in HRM (Human Resource Management), Business Administration or related field.
- At least two (2) years experience working as hro or office admin.
- Preferably a lady and someone with experience in the retail industry.
- Proactive individual, capable of providing the much needed support for company growth.
- Capable of developing and implementing HR procedures.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Good command of labour issues – should be able to resolve disputes amicably.
- Should be a person with high integrity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing necessary support system for payroll requirements.
- Assisting with processing employee grievances.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees.
- Managing training programs both internal and external.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Human Resource Officer/Admin.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Net pay:- Kshs40,000/-