HOTEL SALES IN-CHARGE (Kshs25k – Kshs50k)
We are looking to hire a hotel sales in-charge for our client in the hotel and tours industry.
- Research various destinations within assigned geography and scout for suitable properties for contracting maximizing the inventory.
- Identify key markets and the types of accommodations that would complement our current product offerings and revenue growth.
- Procuring New Contracts & renewals of the hotels.
- Review contracts and documents diligently and do initial parity checking.
- Sharing contracts with Support Team.
- Procuring Hotel Promotions.
- Maximizing Hotel Sales for respective locations.
- Maintain relationships with key people of the accommodation industry.
- Address and resolve any standard/service level issues with suppliers.
- Support to Ops & Tourism Team.
- Ensure the booking Distribution to our Preferred Hotels.
- Procuring Stop Sales / Sold Out dates from the hotel to update the Inventory.
- Submit necessary reports with Manager.
- Conduct Price Comparison of existing hotels.
- Perform other assignments to be given by the superior.
- Attend events / conferences to maintain familiarity with accommodation trends and increase brand visibility.
- Keep an eye for the ongoing demand and supply throughout the market.
- Closely monitor the room production and work with all the relevant parties to stimulate growth of bookings, room nights and revenue.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Should at least have a diploma in tours and travel, sales or related field.
- Preferably 2-5yrs working experience in the related field. Note* Experience in hotel sales will be an added advantage,
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects & tight deadlines.
- Well organized, ability to manage multitask roles & prioritize.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic & creative problem-solving skills.
- Good image & excellent communication & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone.
- Strong computer applications skills (Microsoft Word, excel).
- Excellent general cultural knowledge.
- Willing to work in Pressure.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as HOTEL SALES IN-CHARGE.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.