Front Desk Assistant (15k-20k)
Qualifications & skills
- Diploma/Degree in the related field or K.C.S.E certification.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
Duties and responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Front Desk Assistant.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Gross pay:- Kshs15,000/- to Kshs20,000/-