Our client, an Oil Refinery company is seeking to employ a FREIGHT SUPERVISOR.
- Oversee receiving and shipping operations on daily basis.
- Supervise freight flow processes and maintain stock areas.
- Manage the freight team efficiently to ensure on-time delivery of orders.
- Ensure that team follows company policies and standards.
- Provide freight updates to Manager on regular basis.
- Address customer inquiries and concerns regarding order deliveries in a timely fashion.
- Provide exceptional services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Make sure that freight loading and unloading equipment are staged and made ready before shifts.
- Schedule regular equipment inspection to maintain it in good working condition.
- Ensure that equipments are cleaned and put back in place after every use.
- Communicate equipment repair and maintenance requests to Manager.
- Provide assistance to freight crew when loading, unloading and stocking merchandises.
- Ensure merchandises are sorted and tagged according to the delivery orders.
- Complete all freight paper works accurately and ensure stock room is maintained clean and orderly.
- Handle misdirected shipments and seal discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Establish and enforce safety rules and regulations.
- A Diploma or Degree in the related field.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a freight supervisor or in trucking.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid CDL (commercial driver’s license).
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as FREIGHT SUPERVISOR.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.