FOOD AND BEVERAGE CONTROL (Kshs25k – 30k)
Our client, a restaurant within Nairobi CBD is seeking to employ a Food and Beverage Controller.
- Ensure that up to date cost price of all food & beverage items are available so as to ensure careful purchasing.
- Keep an up-to-date record of all departmental monthly expenditure of items so as to ensure strict budgeting control.
- To receive from the head Store keeper daily, the goods received note and analyze as specified in food & beverage procedures.
- To check bin cards on a spot check basis.
- Prepare daily kitchen food cost and submit it to F&B Manager.
- Check periodically that the value of the restaurant food checks agrees with the cashiers posted food total.
- Maintains an up-to-date list of all cost prices and ensures that all these cost prices are in measures and advice of variations.
- Ensures that daily stocks are well captured.
- Coordinate and participate in monthly departmental stock taking activities.
- Prepare monthly expenditure and monthly stocks balances reports
- Certificate or Diploma or Degree in hospitality management.
- At least one and above years of proven experience as a food and beverage controller.
- CPA certificate is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.