FLOWER SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Kshs20,000)
Our client is a garden centre located at Karen Ngong Road. They seek to employ a sales representative. Their shop is a beautiful place where you can reconnect with nature in a unique environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily engagement with different prospects through cold calling
- Meeting and conversion of the target prospects.
- Generate new leads, meet and engage the prospects and ensure follow ups for conversions.
- Answer to customer questions on products.
- Increase the customer base and review customer feedback
- Giving daily reports of daily activity by accurately filling a daily activity log.
- Answer to customer questions on our products, phone and email inquiries, follow up with customers after the conversion to ensure satisfaction.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a bachelor/ diploma in any business-related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales/marketing.
- Should have a good attitude and organized.
- Knowledge of sales and a proven sales track record.
- Must be professional and presentable.
- Must have proven knowledge of sales processes.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as FLOWER SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.