FINANCE OFFICER (GROSS SALARY Kshs60,000 – NEGOTIABLE)
Our client, pharmaceutical company based in Nairobi is seeking to employ a finance officer.
Assist the CFO with overseeing the finance department, and making sure the company complies with financial regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Online approval of sales orders.
- Communicating with customer or sales reps on overdue accounts.
- Preparation of monthly debtors’ collection target and update of the same.
- Preparation and circulation of monthly debtor listing.
- Review of credit worthiness of new customers via account opening form before review by CFO.
- Periodic review of overdue customers and recommendations to CFO when to escalate to demand letters/legal action for difficult to collect customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements: –
- 2 years of relevant work experience in commercial.
- CPA (K) Or ACCA.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Cash Management, Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance Competence.
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of Kenyan income and VAT tax laws.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and Excel.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as FINANCE OFFICER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.