ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER (Ksh State your current salary and the expected salary)
Our client, in the Construction industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Environmental Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Working knowledge of existing EHS Laws and Regulations.
- A level of computer literacy appropriate to the position. (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Lead in development of EHS policies and related ISO quality standards
- Implement and coordinate all environment activities at the plant.
- Coordinate environmental monitoring activities and enforce compliance to regulations
- Develop, implement and maintain the required policies and consistent strategy to the management of environmental issues in the plant.
- Ensure continual reduction of environmental Risks associated with operations.
- Manage, direct and inspire a team of independent professionals in the field of industrial environmental management.
- Support the development and implementation of environmental management as parts of HSE management system.
- Offer advice specific environmental issues during operation and maintenance on waste handling storage and disposals.
- Investigating environmental incidence to identify the root causes and measures to forestall future occurrences.
- Shall act as Regulatory compliance adviser and shall advice management on acceptable environmental standard and ensure compliance.
- To establish processes and targets for incorporating environmental and safety standards into the business so as achieve business and corporate objectives
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER.
Only shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted.