Our client, a manufacturing company in Nairobi, is looking for an Electrician
Qualifications & skills
- Certificate/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience as an industrial Electrician/Electronics industry.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and replace all components of injection molding machines, Blow molding machinery and equipment.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should be highly motivated.
- Must have worked in a manufacturing company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Electrician.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Gross pay:- Kshs30,000/- to Kshs40,000/-