ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Kshs100,000 – Kshs130,000)
Our client in a Plastic Industry Company is seeking to employ an Electrical Engineer.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited school.
- At least 3 or more years of working experience as an electrical engineer.
- Must have worked in a plastic company before as an electrical engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as Electrical Engineer.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.