ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Kshs50,000)
Our client, in the manufacturing industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Blowing molding machines and equipment.
- Managing the generation, transmission and distribution of power.
- Design of electrical plan.
- Overseeing technicians and craftsmen.
- Enforcement of safety standards.
- Resolving electrical issues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma/ Degree in electrical engineering.
- Must have worked at a plastic company as an electrician.
- 3-5 years’ work experience as an industrial electrician.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and replace all components of injection molding machines.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.