DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER (Kshs35,000)
Our client, a research and training organization is looking for a savvy candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our marketing team as a Digital Marketing Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain events in backlinking websites.
- Update, maintain and optimize our website’s content.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, social media and paid advertising campaigns.
- Design and maintain our social media presence.
- Monitor and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and establish new growth strategies.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and utilize data to make decisions.
- Evaluate opportunities / new target markets and conduct competitor analysis.
- Design graphics for events and social media content.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing/Digital Management.
- Experience using a WordPress site.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and managing Google Ads campaigns.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related courses.
- Certifications in marketing courses is an added advantage.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER.