DIGITAL MARKETER (60,000-80,000)
Our client, in the construction industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a DIGITAL MARKETER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategy management and planning.
- In charge of day-to-day business operations and daily sales.
- Answering customers’ enquiries and giving advice about products and prices
- Create marketing campaigns and email campaigns to send out to customers
- Content Strategy – responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- Social Networking – managing the online presence and brand of a company. Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter etc. and engage with consumers.
- Research competitors’ pricing and products
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in journalism or marketing.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a timber environment will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Organizational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work.
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- networking and analytical skills.
- knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as DIGITAL MARKETER.
Only shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted.