Our client based along Mombasa Road in Nairobi, is looking for a Digital Marketer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Updating the website by adding new products, new blog posts and maintaining the good looking appearance by adding some graphics.
- Using Google AdWords and AdSense for creating ads campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Optimizing the website for better ranking and use of keywords.
- Content writing for blogs and articles on the website.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Providing IT Support to staff in case of any technical issues.
Qualifications & skills
- Diploma or Degree in Digital Marketing, Graphics Design, IT or any related course.
- Minimum of 2 year’s work experience in digital marketing field.
- Should have knowledge of website design, development and ICT Support.
- Should have experience in digital optimization (SEO & SEM).
- Should have skills in digital marketing platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn among others.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, AdSense and Analytics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within schedule.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Digital Marketer.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Gross pay:- Kshs50,000/-