DERMATOLOGY MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (Kshs60k – Kshs80k)
POSITIONS: – TWO
EMPLOYMENT: – ONE YEAR CONTRACT
A highly respected skin care and dermatology company is looking for an experienced and expert Dermatology Medical Representative.
Responsible for planning and driving growth, to achieve business goals and objectives for the success of all the brands.
- To develop innovative medical strategies that raise awareness within key opinion leaders, doctors and target groups in the Kenyan Dermatology community.
- Make informative, engaging presentations to dermatologists and other experts using impressive knowledge and background in this field.
- Setting-up and running industry events such as round tables and symposiums, taking a lead role to ensure product launch or brand messages are clearly communicated.
- Appreciating how professional recommendations influence an OTC business, managing and improving the company’s network of key opinion leaders.
- To forecast stocks and control inventory,
- Working closely with the Sales team to assist with account management and processing of orders
- Combining communication skills with medical and product knowledge to develop new materials from scratch.
• Excellent track record in being a medical representative.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience preferably in the dermo-cosmetic or pharma industry.EDUCATION BACKGROUND
Graduate or Diploma in the related field.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to understand and to persuasively communicate and share technical medical information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with service minded nature and outgoing personality.
- Ability to lead work independently to achieve the required objectives.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as Dermatology Medical Representative.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.