CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE (Kshs25,000)
Our client, in the healthcare industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategy management and planning.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right method.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma in any business related.
- Must be good in math’s and biology.
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience in customer service.
- Background in sales and marketing.
- Below 27 years of age.
- Possess excellent negotiation skills.
- Knowledge in handling clientele and promotions.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE.
Only shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted.