CREDIT CONTROLLER (Kshs60,000)
Assist the CFO with overseeing the credit control function, both evaluation of new customers and credit worthiness of existing customers, acting as a link between finance and sales and assisting with collection of debtors and evaluating what collection strategies to be used.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bank guarantees for tender purposes.
- Daily bank reconciliations – USD and Shs.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Monthly Cash flow preparation.
- Monthly payroll reconciliation, posting and preparation of payroll returns.
- Oversee month end reconciliation of all payable balances.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 years of relevant work experience in commercial.
- CPA (K) Or ACCA.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Cash Management, Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance Competence.
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and Excel.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as CREDIT CONTROLLER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.