CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER (Kshs50,000)
Our client, an ICT Firm located in Nairobi is seeking to hire a CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Scope of Work
The candidate will serve as the General Manager by building the company’s agenda and helping the business thrive. A General Manager with a proven track record.
Management and Reporting
Head of Sales will report to Managing Director and HR Manager for any administrative or logistical information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Evaluating sales Reports to the Management.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Communicating business goals
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Attending conferences and industry events that births company growth.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing with a background knowledge in IT equipment’s both software & hardware.
- At least 2 years-experience in the related field.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proactive nature with financial sales education, trading services, and IT products knowledge.
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- CRM experience preferred.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.