BRAND MERCHANDISER (Salary – Retainer plus Commission)
Our client, a packaging company based in Nairobi is seeking to employ a BRAND MERCHANDISER.
Role of the Brand Ambassador is to bring growth in sales via:
- Persuasion with staff at supermarkets.
- Having a well-executed route plan.
- Convincing clients.
- Having a good plan and discipline.
- Doing stock takes during the day or night as the situation demands.
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies.
- Conducting field visits.
- Tracking stock outs in supermarkets.
- Monitoring stock movements and advising on fast moving.
- Collaborating with clients and give feedback on areas of improvement.
- Reviewing customers feedback to predict sales trends.
- Reviewing competitors’ strategies and pricing.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Cert or diploma in business, marketing, or related field.
- Previous experience in merchandising or retail is preferred.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Statutory documents such as NHIF, NSSF and KRA Pin.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as BRAND MERCHANDISER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.