Our client, in the hospitality industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a BARTENDER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven working experience as a Bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Degree/Diploma in hospitality or its equivalent.
- Must be 25-35 years.
- Excellent customer and time management skills
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as BARTENDER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.