AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER (Kshs20,000 – Kshs35,000 plus bonus)
Our client, an automotive firm in Nairobi, is looking for an automotive engineer.
Duties, Responsibilities, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of between 3-5 years’ experience in automotive repairs and maintenance work.
- Experience as a Service Technician at a Dealer level or a large service repair shop with a strong technical performance record an advantage. For example, Toyota, DT. Dobie, Simba Colt, Nissan, Isuzu, Honda, etc.
- Performance or supervising automotive repairs and maintenance work an additional advantage.
- Mechanical and Electrical skills including the ability to diagnose mechanical and electrical problems.
- Ability to expertly diagnose issues based on experience, analysis, and testing and diagnostic equipment.
- Maintains leading-edge knowledge of automotive diagnosis technology, digital manuals, and reference materials.
- Ability to work in harmony and teamwork within the service department and with all other departments.
- Possess good people handling and leadership skills including communication skills.
- Must be able to perform the physical duties associated with this position.
- Good time management and administrative skills.
- Must be able to be flexible to work demands and reliable.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma in Automotive/Technical Certificates plus; relevant trade qualification with a minimum Trade Test Grade I, II & III.
- Must be flexible to work demands and be very reliable.
- Must possess a Valid Driver License with a clean driving record.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.