ARCHITECT (KSHS. 40,000)
Our client, in the construction industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as an ARCHITECT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma in Architecture or its equivalent.
- At least 3years experience in drawings, animations and making presentations.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as ARCHITECT.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.