ADMINISTRATION MANAGER (Kshs Negotiable)
Our client, a plastic packaging company is looking for an administrator who is willing to learn and grow to join our marketing team as an ADMINISTRATION MANAGER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining records, preparing reports, and composing correspondence relative to the work.
- Evaluating and verifying employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Identify staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Assist and support front desk management in handling visitors and clients.
- Manage and direct the activities of the staff in an administrative set-up.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 0-2 years experience as an administrator.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- A team player and has leadership skills.
- Diploma/Degree in a business administration.
- Ability to instruct, direct, and evaluate employees.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as ADMINISTRATION MANAGER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.