ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES AND PAYABLES
Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Prepare daily receivable deposits.
- Assists collections to verify status of delinquent accounts.
- Provide support to other groups in accounting as needed by sending out payments for company credit and enhance timeliness.
- Receiving and handling vendor invoices, communicating with internal and external customers and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy.
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company.
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining archeological records on expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit, generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports from supplies including farmers.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Should have CPA-K
- At least some experience in a retail will be an added advantage.
- Should have a diploma in accounting.
- Should have clear understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- A degree holder in accounting will have an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES AND PAYABLES.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.