ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (20k-25k)
Our client based in Industrial Area, Nairobi is seeking to employ an Accounts Assistant.
Qualifications & skills
- Certificate in CPA 1 & 2.
- Minimum of two years of work experience.
- Preferred female candidate.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets within schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Should be highly confident motivated.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collect, sort and Mail checks and invoices to both other businesses and employees
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory, executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks, invoices and vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices and Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Accounts Assistant.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Gross pay: – Kshs20,000/- to Kshs25,000/-