Accountant – Mazeras, Kilifi County.
• Develop, implement, and maintain consolidated bookkeeping and financial management system.
• Controlling and reconciliation of all financial transactions and data.
• Monitor and managing company & project cash flow and expenditures.
• Preparation and creation of financial reports, final and management accounts.
• Serve as primary contact for banks.
• Prepare/oversee costings, quotations, invoices, statements.
• Co-ordinate stocks, tracking, re-ordering, and procurement.
• Co-ordinate petty cash & expenditure planning.
• Preparation of payroll & all statutory deductions on iTax and KRA systems and ensuring
• Responsible and Accountable for the reconciliation of all the statutory accounts and settling with
• Accurate monthly reconciliation of input and output VAT to the source transactions.
• Accurate monthly reconciliation of withholding vat to the source transactions. Calculation and
verification of withholding vat tax.
• Corporation Tax.
• Accurate and timely uploading of VAT, Withholding, PAYE and other statutory bodies.
• Ensuring that all statutory payments are done timely.
• Working on creating & improving business processes, procedures, and efficiencies.
• Co-ordinate & ensure all permits/licenses are in place for various sites and locations
• Filing of all documents, administrative, financial, accounting, projects.
• Managing & coordinating leases/invoices/payments and communicating with tenants, lawyers,
agents & other service providers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Finance or any other related field of study.
• Must be a Certified Accountant (CPA-K) / Tax Lawyer.
• Understanding of all the statutory requirements.
• Organizational skills with attention to detail, Excellent Analytical skills, ability to work with
minimal supervision, and have ability to meet on the set deadlines.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Accountant.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.