Our client, in the manufacturing/ logistics industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as an ACCOUNTANT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategy management and planning.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience as an accountant.
- Knowledge and certifications in CPA and IT.
- Degree/Diploma in accounting or its equivalent.
- Must be 28 years and above.
- Must have good communication skills.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as ACCOUNTANT.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.