Our client, in the RETAIL industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as an OFFICE ADMIN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Degree/diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as an OFFICE ADMIN.
OFFICE ADMIN (Kshs25,000)
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.