Our client based in Westlands, Nairobi is looking for an Office Administrator.
Qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.).
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
LADIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Office Administrator.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Gross pay:- Kshs40,000/- to Kshs50,000/-