Our client, in ICT Industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Assistant.
- Under the guidance of the MERL Manager, support in data design and development of data collection tools and templates; take lead in data aggregation, synthesis, and analysis, and interpretation of data relevant to ACWICT programs and training teams.
- Contribute to collection and synthesis of data and their translation into written documents and/or presentations.
- Develop and manage databases, dashboards or other data visualization tools as necessary
- Provide support to the programs/training team as needed, including planning, coordination, and visits to partners and project beneficiaries.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Research Methods, Project Management, Social Sciences or any related fields
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- Experience in writing high quality reports.
- Strong communication skills, and an excellent team player.
- A Kenyan citizen
- Preferably a LADY
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) Assistant
Only shortlisted shall be contacted