Our client who is in manufacturing industry is looking for a Mechanical Technician.
Location is in Kajiado.
- Diploma in mechanical engineering or in a related field
- 2-5 years of experience working in engineering plant engineering
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products
- Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced mathematical principles and statistics to solve problems
- Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget
NB: SHOULD BE A RESIDENT OF ISINYA OR WILLING TO RELOCATE.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: 06/02/2023
Only shortlisted shall be contacted