Our client who has a research firm develops zero-residue biological control products for environmentally and socially intelligent farming.The position is based in Naivasha.
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Coordinate daily routine inspections and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Supervise outside professionals such as third-party service providers.
- Inspect and maintain site facilities such as pumps, screens, mixers, generators, compressors etc.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Regularly check and inspect material and tools inventory and place orders when needed.
- Ensure compliance with quality, health and safety rules, guidelines, and regulations.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- 10 years’ experience in manufacturing operations and maintenance environment with at least 2 years in maintenance supervision.
- Sound understanding of CMMS, engineering best practice Tools e.g., Lean six sigma, fundamental principles of reliability centred maintenance (RCM) and its applications in a manufacturing industry, TPM, Vibration analysis.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical trades, procedures, and maintenance best practices.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Intermediate Computer skills with capability in email, MS Office, and related communication tools.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Candidates should share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application dealine: Urgent