Employment Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification : Certificate or Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering
• Receive Job Card from the Workshop Supervisor and work on allocated tasks.
• Check and compare the Job Card details that have been recorded.
• Work on allocated tasks in the Job Card.
• Record start and end time on each assignment.
• Report any observations (problems) not included in the Job Card.
• Return all parts removed from the vehicles.
• Inform Workshop Supervisor on completion of assigned tasks in the Job Card and handover Vehicle key.
• Report any reasons for delay of assigned tasks
• Ensure that you keep the allocated working bay clean at all times.
• Keep all vehicles that may have delays in repairs off the Working Bay.
• Keep good custody of all assigned tools.
• Ensure safety precautions at the workshop at all times.
• Inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters,
• Maintain vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical malfunctions; replacing parts and components;
• Verifying vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
• Maintaining vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
• 3 years’ hands on experience in a commercial Auto Workshop.
• National Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering or related field.
• Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment, extensive knowledge of motor mechanics.
• Team player, result oriented and should hold a valid driving permit.
• Should be of high integrity and professional.
• An in-depth knowledge of spares.
• Excellent communications and time management skills.
• Ability to work logically and systematically.
• Strong vehicle diagnosis skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills