Our client who is in MEDICAL SECTOR is looking for a MARKETING OFFICER.
Location is in KIAMBU.
Marketing Officer Requirements and Qualifications
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing service
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects and exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing revenue through enrolling new corporate clients and consultants.
- Conduct market research and analyze current market condition to determine market requirements for existing and future services.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends and study competitors, partners and substitute products and services
- Expand and develop marketing communication platforms including social media platforms.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing clients, developing industry linkages
- Generate and maintain detailed reports to track patients experience through the current process and assess gaps that may need improvement.
- Evaluate, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Identify and map the target customers (corporate & non-corporate).
- Plan and organize Initiatives like camps, seminars and conferences to increase service and product promotion participation and doctors’ referrals.
- Organize CMEs for promotion of the activities and services of the medical departments and specialties.
- Organize outreach programs with prospective patient communities.
- Assist in designing, printing brochures, leaflets and other hospital marketing materials.
- Track leads mediated through above CMEs, camps and seminars etc. to tap new corporate tie-ups, convert referrals etc.
Job description: Marketing Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- 2-4 years working experience in aggressive marketing and sales.
- Experience gained from Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Insurance will have an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Digital marketing skills.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: URGENT Only shortlisted shall be contacted