Our client in manufacturing sector is looking for a manufacturing production co-ordinator who is to work closely with manufacturing, materials handling, quality assurance and accounting teams within the factory to support the collection, entry and reporting of manufacturing and inventory management functions.
- Enters and validates production data
- Validates materials usage transactions and associated variances
- Validates declared production transactions
- Analyzes, reports, and corrects machine hours and produced quantity transactions in support of costing and manufacturing efficiency
- Performs raw and packaging materials management Functions
- Initiates and manages materials movement transactions in direct support of materials handling processes
- Corrects system generated error messages (or unused transactions) related to materials handling functions
- Supports inventory management functions
- Performs balance reconciliation between SAP raw/packing material warehouse and inventory management systems
- Supports continuous improvement efforts
- Analyzes plant floor process errors to determine root causes
- Works with production management to develop action plans for addressing process failures
- Diploma/Degree in Business management, Accounting or mechanical engineering.
- 2-3 years’ experience in warehousing and procurement.
- Proficient in Ms. Excel
Applicants should share their CVs to email@example.com
Application deadline: Urgent