Our client, in a Manufacturing industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Manufacturing Clerk.
Duties and responsibilities
- computing quantities, qualities and types of materials required by production
- preparing production requirements schedules, ensuring that materials are available when needed, and keeping relevant records
- preparing or assisting in the preparation of production operation schedules on the basis of customers’ orders and production capacity and performance
- verifying stocks, arranging deliveries and investigating delays
- recording and coordinating the flow of work and materials between departments
- accurate recording of collected data in sage system and excel sheets
- checking and confirming every quality of finished products
Qualifications and Requirements:
– must have 5 years+ experience in a busy manufacturing industry
– must have 100% knowledge in systems and 10/10 knowledge of computer application knowledge of excel and word
– ability to work in different shifts
– minimum diploma in business related
– must have knowledge of quality control and quality assurance
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Manufacturing Clerk.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.