Our client, a baking company in Kisumu is looking for a Management Accountant.
Qualifications & skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Commerce, qualified CA or CPA.
- Previous 6 years’ experience within a complex FMCG Manufacturing, is A MUST.
- Strong Excel and ERP skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment with a can-do approach.
- Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills.
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- The preparation and interpretation of the management accounts statements.
- The compilation of production costs.
- The analyses of accounts and standard costs,
- Preparation of Annual Budgets and Rolling Forecast.
- Costing of all inventories.
- Oversee Inventory management.
- Recording of all manufacturing data including labour and wastage reporting.
- Prepare product and labour cost analysis reports to support the Operations Management team.
- Delivery of monthly management reporting pack.
- Provide insight into financial performance through meaningful and timely analysis, utilizing all relevant data sources.
- Identify and assist in process improvement.
- Assist Financial Controller with workflow.
- Design and maintain Business Intelligence reports.
- To compare performance with operating plan and standards and to report and interpret the results of operation to all levels of management.
- To continuously appraise economic and social forces and government influences, and interpret their effect upon business.
- Financial analysis in examining revenue and gross margin.
- Preparation of variance analysis, commentary on performance and key performance indicators.
- Responsible for the preparation of profitability analysis and involvement in future pricing exercises and/or operational improvements.
- Month end closure activities including posting journal entries.
- Completing Balance Sheet reconciliations, P&L analysis.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management report.
- Preparation of Cash Flow forecasts.
- Preparation of financial models and analysis.
- Responding to analytical queries from stakeholders across the business.
- Assist with responding to auditor queries at half/year end.
- Assist and at times manage projects as they arise.
- Ad-hoc tasks to assist in &/or improve accounting processes.
Strictly send CV to email@example.com with the email subject as Management Accountant before 26th April 2021. We’ll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street, 7th floor, Room 5. You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600.
Salary Gross pay Ksh 350,000 – Ksh 400,000/=