Our client, in the Manufacturing industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as Maintenance Planning Engineer.
Requirements and qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Recognized qualification in maintenance planning necessary.
- 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with at least 2years in Maintenance operations and planning.
- Sound understanding of CMMS, engineering best practice Tools e.g., Lean six sigma, fundamental principles of reliability centred maintenance (RCM) and its applications in a manufacturing industry, TPM, Vibration analysis etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of CMMS especially SAP.
- Working knowledge of computer applications and packages.
- Has a clear understanding of machinery, processes & KPI reporting.
- Sound knowledge of project planning and execution
- Should be a residence of Naivasha or willing to relocate to Naivasha
- Developing methods and schedules for facility maintenance.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
- Planning daily tasks and delegating them to Maintenance Supervisors and other professionals.
- Ensure Completion/closing (Teco) work orders.
- Track all maintenance activities and benchmark against agreed KPI’s.
- Ensure all assets have planned maintenance schedules in ISO format and that schedules are loaded in CMMS.
- Coordinating training sessions in facility maintenance, safety procedures, and methods.
- Facilitate the development of RCM and TPM based tasks for Site, subject to equipment best practices.
- Handling emergency situations or after-hours calls for repair and maintenance.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Maintenance Planning Engineer.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.