Our client in MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY/REAL ESTATE in WEST LANDS, is looking for a JUNIOR LEGAL OFFICER.
Assists with case planning, and management, does legal research, interviews clients, gather facts and retrieves information, drafts and analyzes legal documents, and collects, complies, and uses technical information, to make recommendations
- Conduct ad-hoc legal research, drafting simple legal documents, and providing support with general legal, compliance, and company secretarial matters;
- Support in achieving its regulatory, contractual, and shareholder obligations across all entities.
- Help conduct staff training programs
- Develop, review and implement company policies that meet national and international laws and sector-specific rules and regulations outlined by relevant regulatory agencies.
- Stay up to date with any changes to laws or sector-specific regulations and keeping the company up to date with any changes through communication and training.
- Provide support to any investigations or audits into company compliance.
- Provide general leg advice and support to the business to minimize legal risk.
- Work with HR and management teams for enforcement of policies and when responding to compliance violations.
- Support the management with compliance tools such as the compliance obligations register, compliance training calendar, compliance incident register, and compliance risk register.
- Help with general legal tasks to meet department and organization priorities.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Admitted in the bar
- Any post admission experience
- Excellent legal research skills – familiar with using legal resources
- Dynamic and driven person with initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize to work to deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted