Our client, in the ICT industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Junior Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering of Bills in QuickBooks Accountant Version Multiuser
- Preparing weekly payment vouchers
- Reconciling suppliers
- Receive invoices and statements from the suppliers.
- Verification of invoices supporting documents.
- Capturing of supplier invoices and reconciling them in the accounting system.
- Handling petty cash, i.e., issuing cash upon receipts, and via M-Pesa, entering transactions in QB Petty cash to generate monthly report as well as preparing weekly petty cash claims
- Handling fuel expenses and entering transactions in QB Fuel to generate monthly report • Assisting with ongoing KRA enquires, e.g., scanning bills etc
- Filing of all transactions with relevant support documents.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum qualification of at least CPA II
- Experience with accounting software QuickBooks
- 2 years and above of experience in the same field
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Junior accountant.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.