Our client in the IT industry is looking for IT sales software executives. The company is based in Nairobi.
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Understand of customer requirement and quotation preparation
- Detailed understanding of different business operations
- Capable to design workflow for any kind of business operations
- Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities
- Confident, resilient and presentable with experience in training and staff development.
- At least 1-2 years in Sales/Business Development function experience in software sales
- Excellent communication and PR Skills in English
- Must be willing to take on target based challenges and handle intense competition
- Experience in selling Human resource software, erp software or any client server application,
Summary of work responsibilities:
- Capable of conducting impressive presentations for clients based on their needs and requirements
- Prepare proposals for clients.
- Manage and be responsible for the sales, their performance, schedules, and sales achievements.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to design, implement, analyze and deploy new business processes
- Manage partner relationships to increase business and identify new opportunities for company partnerships
- Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: 10/02/2023
Only shortlisted shall be contacted