Our client, who is based in Mombasa is looking to hire an internal auditor with brilliant accounting and analytical skills. Internal auditors are expected to be organized with brilliant problem-solving skills and constantly deliver on tight deadlines. You should have an outstanding aptitude for math, strong IT skills and superb communication skills.
To ensure success, internal auditors must be critical thinkers with a keen interest in improving an organization’s internal control structure. Top candidates will have remarkable presentation and report writing skills, and display incredible business acumen.
Internal Auditor Requirements:
- Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management (essential).
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as an internal auditor in a MANUFACTURING COMPANY.
- Two years of fraud auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors is a must
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
Interested candidates should share their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.