We are recruiting for a client who is a leading in Financial services.
We are looking for a positive, energetic, self-driven, enthusiastic, and experienced Insurance Officer with proven track record to join our team.
- Hold at least a Diploma in Insurance/ Business related field,
- Have a minimum of 3 years in Insurance and selling Insurance products,
- 24 – 40 years,
- Ability to maintain accurate records and provide regular reports on insurance policies and claims,
- Ability to communicate effectively,
- Articulate planning.
- Handle correspondence with existing insurance brokers on matters of insurance for the company
- Ensure timely renewal of all company insurance policies
- Ensure timely premium settlement in consultation with the Finance department
- Prepare Monthly Claims and Insurance reports to aid with Management decision-making.
- Ensure complete and timely claim documentation, and follow up all insurance claims through to settlement for both General and Life policies.
- Monitor and maintain all company insurance policy documents for all company assets
- Vet and process all renewal and new cover premiums debits and credit notes for all policies
- Any other duties that may be allocated from time to time
Applicants are encouraged to apply through firstname.lastname@example.org