We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Sous Chef you are responsible for the smooth operation of the Indian Specialty Outlet kitchen with emphasis on quality, presentation within the guidelines of the standardized menus and employee training, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- preparation and presentation of all Indian food items in accordance with the client’s SOPs and standardized menu guidelines
- Monitor regular standards of production to ensure highest level of quality
- Monitor all aspects pertaining to the control of the food cost
- preparation of daily menus for all on daily basis, events and functions while at work.
- Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per Municipality requirements at all times
- promote health & safety
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a professional Indian kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and at least three years experiences in quality establishments along with excellent culinary skills. The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
All applications should be done before 8th November 2023 to