Our client is looking for a Human Resource who will be responsible for:
- Managing all day-to-day HR administration tasks; ensuring that all employee and HR records are accurate and up to date.
- Assisting with the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Creating employee training materials under the guidance of the learning and development manager.
- Assisting with monthly payroll and resolving payment issues.
- Preparing job offer emails and employment offer contracts.
- Supporting the development of performance review processes and reward schemes.
- Taking full responsibility for all annual leave and attendance records.
- Inducting new staff and overseeing probationary periods.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions and redundancy packages with staff and trade union representatives.
Education & Experience
- A degree in Human Resource Management
- Must have 6+ years of experience in the field.
- Must have a CHRP.
- Must be a member of IHRM.
- Passionate for the job
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
(Female candidates are encouraged to apply.)
Key skills & competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and co-ordination skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving & negotiation
- Ability to work independently
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: 11/02/2023