Our client, in a financial products and services industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Human Resource Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the well-being and wellness of all employees
- Provide training on policies and procedures
- Design interventions, including surveys to capture employee issues/welfare status for action planning
- Work with HODs to prepare job descriptions, advertise vacant positions, and manage the employment selection process
- Identify and develop programs that foster a fair, respectful, and consistent approach to employee relations
- Outlining disciplinary action policy and formalizing procedures for responding to actions that go against the company’s rules
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Law
- 3+ Years of experience managing employee relations
- Demonstrable experience executing programs that positively impact employee relations
- Proficiency in Human resource information systems such as Sage, Work Pay
- LADIES are encouraged to apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Human Resource Officer.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.