HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (Kshs 100,000 – 150,000)
Our client a manufacturing company based in Nairobi is seeking to hire a HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps the register and timing for all employees.
- Make sure all employees go through orientation programs.
- Keep record of disciplinary cases and prepare minutes.
- Handle all labor dispute issues.
- Staff recruitment.
- Make sure all trade licenses are renewed.
- Handle discipline cases of the staff.
- Renew Vehicle and motor cycle insurances.
- Update of staff files statutory requirements/company requirements.
- Replacement of staff, worn-out uniforms and keep records.
- Order stationary and keep records of issuance.
- To give proposals for training of staff, research and motivation.
- Vehicle files should be up to date.
- Give summary for the week and month regarding staff.
- Prepare a schedule for leave of staff.
- Preparing witness statements.
- Attending court hearing.
- Give weekly status of legal cases.
- Handling claims with insurance and giving updates weekly.
- Liaising with our lawyers and insurance lawyers for information.
- Occurrence register ensuring all cases are closed within 72 hours.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 35 to 40 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- 10- 15 years’ experience in manufacturing firm.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Living or willing to relocate to Mombasa.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.